I received compensation from Bayer Consumer Health, makers of MiraLAX® to write this post. MiraLAX® is a laxative used to treat occasional constipation. All opinions are entirely my own. #ReliefMadeEasy #CollectiveBias
I suffer from occasional constipation and it’s so uncomfortable it can ruin your day. If you’re extremely active like me, you really have to watch what you eat and drink. Because we’re embarrassed we don’t talk about this but that only makes things worse, it doesn’t only interfere with your life but is one of the main reasons I don’t workout. That’s why I would like to share my guide of 5 Minor Changes You Can Do Today For a Healthy Lifestyle
- What’s your peak workout time? If you want to get or stay active you have to listen and understand your body. Which hour of the day do you have the most energy? Mine is first thing in the morning and it is when I workout, otherwise I don’t do it.
- Chat & Walk. Skip the coffee with friends and go for a walk or run! We girls love to chat, instead of sitting around, let’s get active and chat & walk. If you’re a runner start a girls running or walking club! I started one about a year ago with two friends and now there are 10 of us who, 2 times a week, meet at 8am and run a 5K, after our workout we go for coffee or a protein smoothie and we feel amazing!
- Don’t Skip It, Balance It. I eat everything! And I’m super fit, the reason is because I balance what I eat very well. I don’t deprive myself of anything. My plan is, I don’t eat any carbs or sweets. Monday-Thursday, during the weekend I’m more flexible with what I eat it doesn’t mean that I over eat but I do have a nice dinner and if I want to a scoop or two of ice cream, I enjoy that, but Monday morning I’m working out at 6am to burn the weekend calories. If you deprive yourself of your favorite foods you’ll end up eating more, so Don’t Skip It, Balance It!
- Don’t Just Say It, Do It! If you’re a mom like me, you’re always tempted to try the kids’ food, cookies, chips etc.. That’s because your pantry is filled with junk food and sugary juices. You can’t tell your kids to eat healthy while you’re drinking soda or eating a quesadilla. Teach your children to eat healthy, choose water instead of juice and most importantly they’ll do what you do, so you better live a healthy lifestyle. Limit the high calories and sugar food in your house, again you can’t deprive the kids from sweets or they will end up wanting junk food even more. My kids eat almost the same way I do, e.g., no sweets, a limited amount of bad carbs Monday-Thursday etc.. During the weekend junk food is a treat, it doesn’t mean they eat everything they want, in fact my boys have learned how much unhealthy food they should eat, so I usually don’t have to tell them.
- Stay Motivated and Inspired. A happy person is one that, has something to be thankful for and something to look forward to. Find what inspires you and it will help you stay motivated. For me, my professional accomplishments and my boys are my biggest inspiration, it helps me stay motivated. Ask yourself, what inspires me and motivates me? A healthy lifestyle comes from inside, if you’re unhappy you’ll never achieve a better lifestyle.
Find Relief There’s no point in suffering when you can find effective relief for occasional constipation. MiraLAX® works with the water in your body and provides a gentle experience, I love that it doesn’t cause harsh side effects such as that bloated feeling, gas, cramps, or sudden urgency, so I can workout worry-free.
MiraLAX® is different from stimulant laxatives. Stimulant laxatives make your body go by forcefully stimulating the nerves in your colon. MiraLAX® works with the water in your body to hydrate, soften, and ease, unblocking your system naturally.
You can buy MiraLAX® in a bottle or MiraLAX Mix-In Pax® at Rite Aid like I did. And if you want to save on MiraLAX® grab this coupon
MiraLAX® is easy to take, easy on your body, a safe and effective brand you can trust. I encourage you to try MiraLAX® and find relief for occasional constipation. Take control of your life today.