We’re big fans of Hotel Transylvania films and we can’t wait to see the third installment of the box office hit.
Hotel Transylvania 3 Summer Vacations is in theaters July 13th and it looks even funnier than the first two, this time, our favorite monster family embark on a vacation on a luxury monster cruise ship so Drac can take a summer vacation from providing everyone else’s vacation at the hotel.
It’s smooth sailing for Drac’s Pack as the monsters indulge in all of the shipboard fun the cruise has to offer, from monster volleyball to exotic excursions, and catching up on their moon tans.
But the dream vacation turns into a nightmare when Mavis realizes Drac has fallen for the mysterious captain of the ship, Ericka, who hides a dangerous secret that could destroy all of monster kind.
It looks bloodier right? To get ready for Hotel Transylvania 3 Summer Vacation I decided to plan a movie afternoon with my boys and watch Hotel Transylvania 1 & 2.
To go with the theme I decided to make a Vampire Mangonada! A popular mexican smoothie with lots of flavor similar to raspado, perfect for the summer days. It’s very simple look.
These can be created by
- 5-6 tbsp chamoy
- 4 cups of mango chunks (frozen)
- ?2 cups of orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- Tajin (Mexican Chili)
- Cut the mango in small pieces
- Freeze it for about 1 hour
- Put the ango chunks in a blender and pour the orange juice over it. Cover the blender then blend it on high speed until smooth.
- Place 1 spoon of chamoy around the interior of the glass and pour the blended mixture right into the glass.
- Top the mixture with more chamoy then swirl it around with a spoon.
- Sprinkle some Tajin over the mangonada and serve. Enjoy!
It’s vampire-licious! and so refreshing! It takes you less than 10 minutes to make it and kids and you will love it. You can make it as spicy as you like.
My son can’t get enough of the vampire mangonada!
Hotel Transylvania 3 Summer Vacation is in theaters July 13th!