I’m all about traditions and The Hotel Del Beach Bash is one of my favorite summer tradition! It’s the best way to Celebrate Independence Week in Coronado!
My family and go every year and we love it! We always have the best time
The Hotel Del Beach Bash is a party at the one of the most beautiful beaches in the world! There’s live music by The Mighty Untouchables, fire pits with S’mores and an exciting fireworks display. This year is on Tuesday July 2nd.
What to Expect
- The Hotel Del Beach Bash is from 7-10pm
- Lots of fun for sure, but also lots of people.
- Live music by The Mighty Untouchables kids and adults will have a blast, dancing!
- The Del Transforms the beach into a party, with tables and chairs, but there’s always more people than chairs.
- 4th of July inspired craft section for kids.
- Fireworks will begin approximately 15-20 minutes after sunset around 8:45pm
- The Del Beach Bash is complimentary for overnight hotel guests. For day visitors, tickets to the event may be purchased for $25 per person. Includes admission to the beach party with live band, s’mores, kids crafts and fireworks. Call 1-619-522-8490 for reservations or click here to reserve online by clicking here.
Food, Drinks & S’mores
- You would be able to buy food
- Cash bars will be available
- There would be several fire pits where kids can make S’mores from 8-9pm
Tips & What Can You Bring
- Check-in for this event will be on North Beach (in front of Beach Village)
- All attendees will receive a wristband for the entirety of the event.
- The Del Beach Bash starts at 7pm, seating is on a first come, first served basis, so I suggest arrive early to ensure the best seating around 6:30 to stand in line and get in early so I you can choose a table and chairs.
- You can’t bring food or drinks. No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- You can bring your own beach chairs if you don’t want to hassle for a chair, last year I brought my chairs and we hardly ever used them because we were dancing and walking around during the party.
Enjoy The Del Beach Bash, Happy 4th!